• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

Just took my first rip. Your boy is kicking his feet up, watching the Braves, and getting blitzed tonight.

Just took my first rip. Your boy is kicking his feet up, watching the Braves, and getting blitzed tonight.

samesies. sub braves for preseason browns. i might go get a drink, but my sister's friend left his stuff in the car back from the beach like 2 weeks ago and hasn't come and gotten it yet, so i just took my 2nd pinch out of it. that shits about to get adversely possessed. and i don't know if i feel like moving now. and its fucking storming.

a lot of times.

currently on hiatus "studying" for my quarterly whiz quiz. well, took one last night when some delicious-smelling nugs appeared at my house courtesy of my wife's best friend. owned the two women in Scrabble then taught them some poker games.

You know what's NOT fucking cool when you're baked?

Walking the dogs in the dark and running across a copperhead all coiled up and ready to bite you. That will really harsh your mellow. Happened to me tonight. Now I'm going to have bad dreams.

What's extra messed up is that my wife, who hates copperheads even more than me, was all, "kill it with fire!" Only I'm pretty stoned, so as I'm approaching it (fortunately it was a baby), I'm convinced I'm going to fuck it up and somehow end up getting bit by this thing. I ended up smashing it a couple of times with someone's yardwaste bin they had left by the road.

You know what's also not cool? Getting shitty bud. Just saying.

Maybe I'm spoiled getting stuff from FL and then Asheville, but the stuff around here ain't great. I do have a friend who's getting stuff shipped in from Cali and that stuff was awesome but it's not the regular supply.

ahh. settling down for a nice sunday evening on my own while it storms outside. i'll probably watch shitty preseason football and think its great.

Some Ratdog came on as I sat here enjoying my evening. Never listened to them before, but that was some solid hippie music. Enjoyed it.

sunday in brooklyn, everything is closed and the public transportation is shut down. i can't even go to the bar next door. guess what i'm doing.

i am actually going to do work soon. i feel like i should produce something today. last night cheese gchatted me "drunk and fapping?" i was drunk, but playing trivial pursuit. mental fapping.

some guy jumped in front of the subway train last night while i was on the platform. i was not looking. since its on this thread, you know how i was feeling. i was watching the train come out of the tunnel thinking "wow, i feel like i've never been in a metro where the train comes out that fast and from such a hidden tunnel, like you don't even see it coming it just explodes out of the tunnel." then, thud.

also - that is the 2nd time this has happened to me in about a month and a half. the other time, i had just gotten through the turnstiles and saw the train screeching to a halt

haha, and instead of saying anything about the guy who offed himself right in front of me, i posted this gif on the YLYL thread

giveafuck.gif

Back