• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

I literally have like 150 Reese's Cups in my house right now. They are ostensibly for handing out at Halloween. We'll see.

If you were on Jackass or Man Versus Food or whatever, how many Reese's Cups do you ding dongs think you could eat? Could you eat 25?

I literally have like 150 Reese's Cups in my house right now. They are ostensibly for handing out at Halloween. We'll see.

If you were on Jackass or Man Versus Food or whatever, how many Reese's Cups do you ding dongs think you could eat? Could you eat 25?

at least 25

I just want to say what a great weekend it was. Somehow I just found out that high-CBD flower was now legal in NC. Yesterday I walked into the Hookah Hookup and bought a gram of The Wife- a 29.9:1 CBD:THC hybrid from CO and grown in NC. Took about 5 rips, and haven't felt pain relief for my knees (one replaced 5 weeks ago, then other scheduled in Oct.) since I went off my post-op Oxy. Went back today with a coupon and got 1/2 oz. for 66 bucks.

I messed around some today, and have found that a 4:1 mix of the Wife and whatever KB I have is really giving lasting pain relief with a touch of headiness.

I just want to say what a great weekend it was. Somehow I just found out that high-CBD flower was now legal in NC. Yesterday I walked into the Hookah Hookup and bought a gram of The Wife- a 29.9:1 CBD:THC hybrid from CO and grown in NC. Took about 5 rips, and haven't felt pain relief for my knees (one replaced 5 weeks ago, then other scheduled in Oct.) since I went off my post-op Oxy. Went back today with a coupon and got 1/2 oz. for 66 bucks.

I messed around some today, and have found that a 4:1 mix of the Wife and whatever KB I have is really giving lasting pain relief with a touch of headiness.

That's outstanding Roland. Glad you're finding relief. I am headed for double knee replacement at some point and glad to now what works.

Spent a month in the land of rec weed (SoCal) in late May/June and I must say it was awesome. It's just a regular thing out there. I am also now a real smuggler. Before leaving Cali I bought 3 100mg bags of edible gummies and drove to my daughters place in Phoenix. Stayed for a nice mellow week before flying back to NC. It occurred to me that AZ and NC are no go zones so I bought a jumbo bag of sour gummies and mixed my enhanced gummies into the them. When I opened my bag in NC there was a pamphlet from the TSA that my bag was "selected" for random search. As I freaked a little realized that my mixed bag of gummies was untouched and my stash had made it through. Thank God because I'm a converted edible guy now.

That's outstanding Roland. Glad you're finding relief. I am headed for double knee replacement at some point and glad to now what works.

Spent a month in the land of rec weed (SoCal) in late May/June and I must say it was awesome. It's just a regular thing out there. I am also now a real smuggler. Before leaving Cali I bought 3 100mg bags of edible gummies and drove to my daughters place in Phoenix. Stayed for a nice mellow week before flying back to NC. It occurred to me that AZ and NC are no go zones so I bought a jumbo bag of sour gummies and mixed my enhanced gummies into the them. When I opened my bag in NC there was a pamphlet from the TSA that my bag was "selected" for random search. As I freaked a little realized that my mixed bag of gummies was untouched and my stash had made it through. Thank God because I'm a converted edible guy now.

Great story. I haven't been to a legal state, but this new legal smokable bud is truly life changing. My advice on your knee replacements- make PT your new religion after surgery. I did 6 in-home sessions, then I'm in the middle of 12 outpatient sessions with a therapist, and doing my assigned exercises twice a day, EVERY DAY. My new knee has already caught up with my other jacked up one, and improving every day.

Back on topic, I've got a bowl of my mix in the Volcano to get ready for morning exercises.

There is a Wake guy I know who has a NC farm producing this stuff. Very interesting guy to chat with on the subject.

The place where I get my smack tea, probably preparing for when the MAN outlaws the tea, has started stocking a lot of CBD stuff and had a few flavors of CBD "joints" the other day. I didn't try it, but a dude there said it was alright. I'll give it a shot at some point. The CBD oils haven't really done it for me unless they have been super potent, and then they are pretty pricey. I can't wait until we can all just eat and smoke all we want and love each other. I was over at some friends' this weekend and they had gotten some stuff from DC called "Lemon Cookie" and that shit was smooth.

The place where I get my smack tea, probably preparing for when the MAN outlaws the tea, has started stocking a lot of CBD stuff and had a few flavors of CBD "joints" the other day. I didn't try it, but a dude there said it was alright. I'll give it a shot at some point. The CBD oils haven't really done it for me unless they have been super potent, and then they are pretty pricey. I can't wait until we can all just eat and smoke all we want and love each other. I was over at some friends' this weekend and they had gotten some stuff from DC called "Lemon Cookie" and that shit was smooth.

I tried CBD oil and capsules before getting the buds. Neither worked for me, but smoking the buds really brings a wave of relief. It's not like getting high, but it definitely ups the Tylenol/Relafin
combo I'm on.

And DirtySouth- All Natural Farms? I'd love to get into the eventual cannabis market that's coming, and it would be a hoot to check out a working farm.

I tried CBD oil and capsules before getting the buds. Neither worked for me, but smoking the buds really brings a wave of relief. It's not like getting high, but it definitely ups the Tylenol/Relafin
combo I'm on.

And DirtySouth- All Natural Farms? I'd love to get into the eventual cannabis market that's coming, and it would be a hoot to check out a working farm.

I sent you some info on Rep. Can provide more if you want.

If you had to bet who has the longer stint in their next gig: whoever replaces Alex Trebek or whoever replaces Coach K?

Some weird people in this world, man, weird. Think we should all just get stoned and listen to All Things Must Pass non-stop.

We mind melded last night, man. I have been geeking out on that record all week.

Oh no shit. I just watched the Scorcese doc on Harrison yesterday afternoon.

Back