• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

Fellow Cali bros - are y’all into the culture? Coach O, RJ, Palma?

Strong like goat while playing Nintendo 8 bit bitches on back deck and beating wife’s ass at words with friends. Good times. Good vibes. All love deacs.

Chupe! Say some shit! Where is say hey? Rubbins?

All Things Must Pass is such a good album

Honestly, I think it's the best post-Beatles album by any of them. You can just feel the catharsis of getting all these songs George had over the years that didn't fit Beatles albums being made.

I’ve recently started enjoying CBD oils and edibles for relaxation/sleep purposes. Nothing beats the real thing but being able to buy CBD over the counter in NC is pretty cool.

Lemme tell you guys something: make a nice pot of coffee one morning, smoke some grass, put on Layla and THEN All Things Must Pass. Think about what was going on with those dudes at the time. I know the songs were written whenever, but those records came out within a month of each other. Lotta soul there. Harrison ends up falling more into the intense spiritual search, which had already started to create the distance between him and Pattie Boyd that had set the conditions for Clapton to think he could get in there, and Boyd to be somewhat receptive; Clapton falls into a three year heroin binge that almost kills him after Boyd decides to reject his advances and stick with Harrison for a few more hectic years, which finally ends when Harrison sleeps with Ringo’s wife Maureen. You get the whole universe, as in how the universe can exist in some sub-atomic particle on the pinky nail of some larger being. It gets complicated.

Back in the day, The Quad was filled with either PIKAs or Lambda Chis blasting Who's Next, Allman Brothers, Beatles, Stones and especially Layla.

I’ve recently started enjoying CBD oils and edibles for relaxation/sleep purposes. Nothing beats the real thing but being able to buy CBD over the counter in NC is pretty cool.

Yep. I'm smoking CBD bud I bought at Hookah Hookup, and using Camel City Hemp's CBD topical salve on my shitty knees.

Hell yes friends wife and kids at a movie thing. Time to get strong and watch jeopardy.

Book. I know that cuz I work in libraries.

Turntable. I know that cuz I work in libraries and am cool.

Weird game; none of them seem very smart.

I’m risking it all on Final.

How Many Times Have You Been High, Senator!?

Stumbled upon this thread last night while watching the beautiful sunset from the deck of my cabin atop Afton Mountain. It's an interesting question that provoked memories of days long gone. While I doubt anyone actually counts each and every time, a reasonable aproximation is possible if your use has been/was fairly consistent.

After I moved from the deck to the firepit and while listening to the crickets, my mind periodically returned to the subject. As the coals died several hours later I finally did the math. Understanding that this is merely a SWAG, I would say 11,550 times.

Of course, I stopped getting high several years ago.

Back