• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

Yeah, I dig shrooms, too. Not more than a few times a year these days, and I don't get visuals, but it's just a good, fun day every time.

Yeah. I mean, you’re not going to hallucinate jaguars but things might have almost kind of a visible aura. Light waves eminating, but like an extension/enhancement of whatever, not random shit that isn’t really there.

Wife made 72 deviled eggs for tgiving tomorrow. She’s out with friends. Trying to determine how many I can eat without her noticing.

Observed a squirrel while walking the dog tonight and it was a cute squirrel! Seems like usually they’re a little gnarly looking and inconsistently-colored furred, but this one was all gray and handsome. Very clean.

El Chupe I saw a preview yesterday for an upcoming documentary that I think may just be an Aretha Franklin concert in a church in like 1967 and it looked like something you will dig.

https://youtu.be/ypHZbtqSU48"> https://youtu.be/ypHZbtqSU48" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

El Chupe I saw a preview yesterday for an upcoming documentary that I think may just be an Aretha Franklin concert in a church in like 1967 and it looked like something you will dig.

Yeah I’ll be all over that shit. Her dad’s church, I think — he was famous, too. C.L. Franklin.

How many did you end up eating do you remember?

Don’t remember exact number but would guess high single digits. V tasty. The key is to mix diced japs with pickle relish.

I almost made that joke, but was high and realized I did the math wrong, so just deleted.

Sup dudes

Someone say some shit!

Headed to Denver this weekend and will have a day or two for some outdoor shit - Garden of the Gods, Echo Lake, etc. Anyone want to recommend a strain/style of edibles we should grab to enhance the experience?

Headed to Denver this weekend and will have a day or two for some outdoor shit - Garden of the Gods, Echo Lake, etc. Anyone want to recommend a strain/style of edibles we should grab to enhance the experience?

Lot of good edibles available out here; lately I've been enjoying products from 1906 - specifically the chocolate covered espresso beans. There's a company that makes a 'coffee & donuts' flavored chocolate bar that's really good too.

Get a Pax era and some pods. They’re pricy but so discreet

Back