• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

Possible topic for discussion:

Best Place You Ever Got Baked

For me, I spent a summer in Sydney, Australia. Amazing city, probably worthy of a separate post at a later date. Anyway, I was rooming with another poster on this board, staying at a place directly across the Sydney Harbour from the Opera House. We got our hands on a big ass bag of great reefer (another story that needs its own post) and spent many, many nights smoking doobies in a little park right on the water. This was our view:

SydneyNight04.jpg

Just realized that last post could be perceived as having a fairly emo vibe. So here is this:

Interesting how chimps seem so fun and awesome, but if you read up on chimps, they are actually some mean little bastards. They can also kill you in like 3 seconds and they usually do so by attacking your dong first. Seriously. THEY GO FOR YOUR DONG FIRST. Think about that. I'm all about having a sort of bitchin' death, like being eaten by a shark or having a fucking comet fall from earth and land on you, but I would not want to die by having a chimp tear my dick off. That is not cool. But, these chimps look pretty cool. I don't know, I guess I would get a chimp. Maybe a girl chimp wouldn't try to tear my dick off. That's probably a good idea. Get a girl chimp.

What if you were on an island, and all you had to eat were pot brownies? You'd be hungry and eat them, but then you'd just even more hungry, and all you'd have to eat were more pot brownies.

It would be a conundrum not unlike I experienced during Post Exams, when I spent the whole week high off my ass because I didn't know whether or not I was going to graduate (I only found out the Friday before commencement -- I graduated).

You get high so that you are very stoned all the time, and start to wonder if you will always be high, except that the high you will always will be normal, so you will always feel a little off, but not necessarily different, which takes away some of the positives about getting high, because getting high is BETTER than normal. But you're high, so that should be better than normal, tek-nik-kally, but it's not.

I mean, how do we know we're high if we never come down?

Also, I'm assuming it is a replenishing supply and there is not some point at which you'd run out of brownies and just decided to drift away with the

Also, I'm assuming it is a replenishing supply and there is not some point at which you'd run out of brownies and just decided to drift away with the

I'm not sure if this sentence was intentional, but if so, it is brilliant.

Gosh, what to discuss? I've hit the bike-riding bear and chimps, so perhaps we need to branch off from the animal kingdom. That is an interesting thing I hadn't considered though -- being enhanced at the zoo. Never tried it, never heard of anyone trying it. But, man, that could be really interesting. Best animal to see under those circumstances would have to be the seals or otters or another one of those playful water marmots. They would be swimming around and stuff and you'd probably think they were fucking with you.

Dammit, I specifically didn't want to discuss animals, but I just wrote a whole paragraph about the zoo. FOCUS. Anyyyyywaaayyyy, man, here is a very chill song. You should listen to it:

I still can't believe Kevin Arnold picked Winnie Cooper over Madeline. She was smoking.

This is literally the best 1 minute and 18 seconds you will ever spend in your entire life:

I've always thought it would be cool to have a palm tree in my front yard.

I just bought two gallons of water so that I could flush a shit sitting in my toilet for three days due to my water being off because a tree fell on my neighbor's house the other night caused by the destabilizing of the tree's base because of the water guys using one of those industrial strength CAT tractors to repair the water line broken in their initial attempt to plug a separate leak in our shared among four houses water supply a few months ago.

This happened almost four years to the day of another tree falling on that same house.

I was initially a little upset well frustrated more really that it had taken two days since my landlord told me the handyman was to have had the tree stump grinders pulverize the remaining base so that the water guy could take a look at what would have to be done.

I then called said handyman where he admitted to me in his drawn out dialect not unlike Sam Elliott's Stranger that he had forgotten all the houses' water supplies were connected despite overseeing all these previous incidents.

I live in a fucking cinder block cabin in Chapel Hill, NC, of course I am going to have a drunk burnt out handyman. I just had to buy jugs of water to flush my toilet! I love this place. The Mutherfucking Bungalow!

I just bought two gallons of water so that I could flush a shit sitting in my toilet for three days due to my water being off because a tree fell on my neighbor's house the other night caused by the destabilizing of the tree's base because of the water guys using one of those industrial strength CAT tractors to repair the water line broken in their initial attempt to plug a separate leak in our shared among four houses water supply a few months ago.

This happened almost four years to the day of another tree falling on that same house.

I was initially a little upset well frustrated more really that it had taken two days since my landlord told me the handyman was to have had the tree stump grinders pulverize the remaining base so that the water guy could take a look at what would have to be done.

I then called said handyman where he admitted to me in his drawn out dialect not unlike Sam Elliott's Stranger that he had forgotten all the houses' water supplies were connected despite overseeing all these previous incidents.

I live in a fucking cinder block cabin in Chapel Hill, NC, of course I am going to have a drunk burnt out handyman. I just had to buy jugs of water to flush my toilet! I love this place. The Mutherfucking Bungalow!

I just read that first sentence like 20 times, and I'm still not sure I understand exactly what you're trying to say. :laugh: :bowdown:

Had sort of a strange realization just moments ago that I will probably never roundhouse kick someone in the chest. Am I disappointed? Yes, I think I am indeed just a tad disappointed. At a certain point, it seems like not only would you probably not find yourself in a situation where a roundhouse kick was necessary, but you would also begin to lack flexibility to successfully execute it. When you think about it, that makes Chuck Norris even more impressive. Not only is he old as shit but still able to roundhouse kick someone, but he also does that shit wearing BLUE JEANS. That is freaking wild right there.

Heard a rumor today that the DoDos are probably playing at the Hopscotch Festival in Raleigh this fall. They release the full line-up for that festival next week (4/20) and I am genuinely excited. Hopefully there are some cool acts. Last year was a real pleasant surprise when they announced the line-up, would be cool to have that feeling again this year.

The wife is taking an oatmeal bath right now. I was thinking it was like a bathtub full of oatmeal, which would be awesome, but it's just like a normal bath with a handful of oat floating in it. False advertising.

Also, this video is amazing. I know no one ever watches the YouTube videos that are linked on here, so I am not offended if you don't check it out, but I promise you won't be disappointed.

soap is kind of weird, right? i mean i guess its just a bunch of chemicals, if you use the liquid kind, and if you use a bar, its like fat and fragrances and shit. but if you think about it, someone just tells you one day when you're a kid, "here, rub this fat and/or chemical shit on yourself everyday and on your hands after you shit or piss" and we just do it. and i guess it works.

Back