• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Inagural Pit Trader Joe's Thread

Dropped a c-note at TJs yesterday. My new recommendations so far:

Trader Joe's Hash Browns - OUTSTANDING
Gorgonzola Oven-Baked Crackers - OUTSTANDING

More to come....

I just killed a bag of everything bagel chips last night. NOMMMM

The Trader Joe's Pad Thai in the little blue box that looks like a Chinese food takeout box is amazing. I want to stock up on those.

According to the newspaper, Wilmington is high on TJ's interest list for opening a store and they have a possible location. Never been but would love to have the option!

TJ's Mango sausage, TJ's mango ginger chutney.... peppers, onions, bok choy, Chinese cabbage, TJ's Gyoza sauce, asian spices over TJ's Rice noodles... Paired with a ginger flavored beer from Left Hand Brewery call Good JUJU.

Can you say money?

Bump to add the Ultimate Vanilla Wafers. I could eat an entire box of these things in one sitting.

i'll never forgive them for discontinuing the whole wheat strawberry filled cereal. that stuff was magical.

A few delicious things I've recently discovered at TJs:

Wine Country Chicken Salad. Big chunks of chicken, celery, cranberries, pecans. Delicious

This stuff is amazing in smoothies:
TraderJoes1.JPG

And this is great on everything
flyer-southafricansmoke.jpg

The frozen jumbo prawns are good as forzen shrimn go.....the age parmesan is good and goes well with the black olives.....

I haven't been in a few months now (what is wrong with me?!) but the other night we re-discovered TJ's Alsace Tart (fancy pizza) with ham, gruyere, and caramelized onions. It was AMAZING

11.jpg

Also, just last week cooked up my last pantry box of pumpkin bread. Figured it would be back in the store soon so I could bake my last box I bought last fall ;-)

Back