• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Inagural Pit Trader Joe's Thread

At least thruway should have enough parking, the one in south Charlotte is an absolute nightmare if you go on the weekends. There are nowhere near enough spaces and like 80% of the spaces are tiny compact car spaces that even a normal sized car can barely get in.

Ha, my best friends parents are the architects doing the trader joes at thruway. Awesome

At least thruway should have enough parking, the one in south Charlotte is an absolute nightmare if you go on the weekends. There are nowhere near enough spaces and like 80% of the spaces are tiny compact car spaces that even a normal sized car can barely get in.

piper glen? i've never had trouble parking there. i've always found plenty of parking behind the shopping center.

I'm pissed that the don't get the Ghiradelli chunks or the $20 XO Cognac any more. Still a good selections of Argentine and Chilean wines. Their 21-30 size frozen shrimp are really good for get togethers and game watching.

piper glen? i've never had trouble parking there. i've always found plenty of parking behind the shopping center.

Yeah, maybe I've just had bad luck but the three times I have gone it has been a mad house, even behind the shopping center.

Blue cheese roasted pecan dip.....best thing ever!

If your are anywhere near a Trader Joe's, go get a jar of this right now

uploadfromtaptalk1333746511446.jpg

It is like peanut butter, but instead of peanuts it is those delicious gingerbready cookies that Delta serves on their planes

bump

went for the first time the other weekend. orange chicken and the chicken gyoza were pretty great!

love the gyoza. one of my favorite 'meals in a pinch.' the orange chicken is delicious, but don't look at the nutrition... oof.

been frying up some polenta and putting this on it for a pretty tasty quick meal

k%2FEdit%2F2022-01-TJs-Canned-Eggplant%2FPXL_20211210_170134683

I haven't been in a few months but when I was last there they had some dark chocolate mini peanut butter cups that were fantastic. They didn't make it 24 hours at my house.

Back