• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charleston Dining/Attractions

Haven't made it to The Ordinary but have heard very good things. XBB is fantastic. But those are the only two places on that list I've been to, so in a vacuum I'd say yes.

Has anyone eaten at La Fourchette on King Street?

Yeah. It was pretty close to my old house. I thought it was very average compared for Chuck. I'm also not a huge fan of French cuisine. I will say most of my friends love it and use it frequently as a date spot.

Has anyone eaten at La Fourchette on King Street?

Went because of a craving for cassoulet a while back. Thought it was a good, solid meal, but not particularly special. Not a lot of french in CHS, so you're options are limited, but if that's what you're looking for I think you'll be alright.

Better bar for before dinner at The McIntosh drinks? Cocktail Club or The Belmont? North King obviously. Have been to CC but not Belmont.

Wow. We actually did eat there Saturday night and enjoyed it. I guess we'll be trying somewhere else on the next trip. Thanks for the update so I won't be surprised down the road!

A sad day in Charleston as the Yo Burrito on Wentworth St. will be shutting its doors at the end of the week. First Andolinis and now this.

Back