• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charleston Dining/Attractions

A&W Shucks in the old market area is a classic that is always good. Love their Shrimp & Grits. French Quarter has some really good pricey meals as well.

So I was going to go down to Charleston on Saturday for a quick meeting, but it somehow turned into a family trip. My 5-year old son picked out a shirt to wear to Dunleavy's Pub.

I wanted to pos rep this entire thread. Was there a couple weeks ago and went to Bowens Island, Butcher and Bee, Poe's and a couple others off of the recs here. Butcher and Bee was silly good but a little hard to find if you aren't looking, almost gave up on it after i drove by it twice.

one place i didn't see mentioned was goat sheep cow... we stumbled by there and they hooked us up with a few different cheeses and delish prosciutto and a baguette for a nice little afternoon snack

i can't remember the real name but that fast and french place is great.

also, club trifecta.

Gaulart & Maliclet on Broad

And are you referring to Club Trio? That place (A) sucked and (B) closed down.

I think Trio actually got purchased by someone else and they are in the process of remodeling it. The guy that owns Midtown purchased it even though I'm not exactly sure why.

I think Trio actually got purchased by someone else and they are in the process of remodeling it. The guy that owns Midtown purchased it even though I'm not exactly sure why.

Correct. I don't think it's going to reopen as Trio though.

yeah, trio was a shithole.

club trifecta, on the other hand, is the shit

Gonna be down in Ctown in mid April for a conference and then out to IOP for the weekend. Trying FIG for the first time and staying downtown for the first time since like 1995. Pretty pumped. Tell me more about this magical trifeca

If you get a chance, try Burwell's. It is a new restaurant downtown on the southern part of market street.

I want to try Fig, but the earliest I could get in was like April 15, or at least that's what my girl told me when she called. Maybe she is a lying skank.

Back