• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VOTE AGAINST

The biggest single reason for anger and division in this country today was the Great Society authored by the worst president in our history, LBJ. Worst until Obama, at least.

Woo Hoo. When you can vote one another's paychecks away, people get very huffy.

See: you are getting very huffy. Almost all of my posts refer to smaller government. Almost all of your posts refer to bigger government or ridicule anyone who disagrees with you. You are a broken record repeating the same stupid message over and over and over again.

As usual when shown that you are a broken recrod, you simply make shit up. A quick perusal of my last 100+ posts shows none about "bigger government".

The closest ones to that idea is about the punishment for texting and driving which is a public safety issue not an enlargement of government. Even so, that issue is only a few percent of my recent posts.

Let's see if you have the integrity to admit you are wrong.

Oh the people voting FOR this Amendment knew what they were voting for, and they did it anyway. Based on the response from this board not only did they vote for it, they took great pleasure in doing so.

Despicable.

unfortunately, I don't think this is really the case. i had several conversations with some of my friends who voted for the amendment who concluded, "I'm against gay marriage, but I think I'm ok with civil unions (or i think civil unions for all is the way to go)." I just stopped in my tracks and told them that they just voted to ban civil unions and they were shocked.

:rulz:

As usual when shown that you are a broken recrod, you simply make shit up. A quick perusal of my last 100+ posts shows none about "bigger government".

The closest ones to that idea is about the punishment for texting and driving which is a public safety issue not an enlargement of government. Even so, that issue is only a few percent of my recent posts.

Let's see if you have the integrity to admit you are wrong.

You see everything I write as the same idea, RJ. I see just about everything you write as a manifestation of big or even bigger government. The one place we could possibly agree is that the military/industrial complex should be downsized. No need to cast aspersions. I just want to point out the possible inconsistencies that happen when you advocate bigger government.

Back