• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VOTE AGAINST

If people want to pass this amendment because of personal moral reasons, that's their right to pursue, but anyone trying to use the bible to push or defend this bullshit political agenda needs to stop, because they're wrong.

Lot of assumptions in that post. What exactly makes me a bigot? Disagreeing with you? I dont believe that gay people are any better or worse than other people. There is one part of their lifestyle which I believe is immoral. There is at least one part of every person on this earth lifestyle which I think is immoral. Am I bigoted towards everyone?

And I don't think the state should be in the practice of sanctioning love. I've stated that earlier.

You didn't answer my question. The only logical end to your argument is that anyone can marry anyone for any reason as long as there is consent. Are you ok with that?

(Way behind on this thread, sorry)

Am I not understanding you, or are you seriously saying your primary reason for being against gay people or gay marriage is that one dude puts his dick in another dude's ass?

That is the silliest thing I have ever heard.

(Way behind on this thread, sorry)

Am I not understanding you, or are you seriously saying your primary reason for being against gay people or gay marriage is that one dude puts his dick in another dude's ass?

That is the silliest thing I have ever heard.

Are you a parent?

Are you a parent?

No...relevance?

You don't have a choice in who you are attracted to but you do have a choice in how you act on your wants and desires.

Childress, from your visitor message....made in response to my criticizing you for speaking about gay peoples' "lifestyle choice"....it reads as though you are lumping all homosexuals in as a group and speaking toward that group's manner in which they act on their wants and desires.

Could you clarify your intent?

I'm just super stoked for this to pass. I was always really jealous of my parents getting to grow up during integration. I remember we talked about it when I was a kid and I was unable to wrap my head around bigotry. Now I'll get to explain to my children that yes, there was a time when people wanted to prevent other people from entering into a state sanctioned monogamous relationship because they were grossed out by imagining them having sex.

RChildress - it seems to be that your point is that people who have homosexual urges should either deny themselves any human intimacy or to fake a relationship with someone they aren't really attracted to. Does that really seem right to you?

So you could choose to be homosexual? Let's see you do it.

Every action. All human actions contain in them the inherent ability to choose.

I can't believe this fucking thread is still going on. But do you HONESTLY believe this shit or are you just trolling? I'm going with the latter. Otherwise, you need to have a discussion with your asshole and let it know that the next time you have to take a dump that you're choosing to do so.

So bein homosexual is like being white or black - its not a choice, you just "are"?

I ask this not because I disagree with what your original point was - I actually think I agreed - but because I believe that if we as a society make that decision it's because we believe that marriage outside of the traditionally accepted setting is immoral. I don't think you can put it all on homosexuals and say "well, you chose this option - change to straight if you want to get married."

Last edited:
So bein homosexual is like being white or black - its not a choice, you just "are"?

I ask this not because I disagree with what your original point was - I actually think I agreed - but because I believe that if we as a society make that decision it's because we believe that marriage outside of the traditionally accepted setting is immoral. I don't think you can put it all on homosexuals and say "well, you chose this option - change to straight if you want to get married."

choose pussy, homo

530299_10150784926840380_722510379_12019752_1319848367_n.jpg

Back