• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official "Ohhh Florida" Thread

"In Florida, there are violent people, naked people, poopers and masturbators -- but rarely is one man the total package.

When Tony and LaDonna Land discovered naked carnival worker Gregory Matthew Bruni on their roof, the night had just begun. Bruni, 21, allegedly assaulted Tony Land, trashed the couple's North Fort Myers Home, and then defecated and masturbated inside the house."

Naked carnival worker on the roof who poops and smacks it in your house! Florida is stepping up its game.

^^^My man Gregory going HAM in FL.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...naked-poop-masturbate-florida_n_2533967.html?

s-GREGORY-MATTHEW-BRUNI-NAKED-POOPING-MASTURBATE-large.jpg

The Lands told authorities that after shots were fired, Bruni began whacking the mole in their living room before heading into their son's bedroom to rub some clothing on his face.

When deputies arrived, they attempted to control Bruni, who they say was wildly flailing around and speaking nonsensically. They also discovered that Bruni had defecated on the floor in two spots within the home.

At some point during the ruckus, investigators say, Bruni sucked up the contents of the vacuum, then spit it back out.

The St. Petersburg, Fla., couple refuses to drink the caffeinated beverage, which they say is bad for their health. Instead, they use it as an enema. They each have at least 100 coffee enemas a month, 6,000 in all since their addiction began two years ago... The couple heats up the coffee on the stove and injects the liquid into their colons to clean out their lower intestines.

They fill a 32-ounce bucket with coffee and deliver it to their lower intestine via a Vaseline-coated hose. "That's the freaky part," Trina said. "So I try to relax."

While she administers her enema, Trina listens to music, catches up on TV shows and tweets. "I even play Sudoku," she said.

But these enemas can be tricky: "I make a quick transition from the floor to the toilet seat," said Mike. "It comes flying out like a torrent."

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/florida-couple-addicted-coffee-enemas/story?id=18433235

Facepalm

I hate mosquitoes more than just about anything on earth. I can't wait for the day that they are eradicated from existence. Unfortunately it probably won't be in my lifetime.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/16/us/florida-hot-air-balloon-crash/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9059473/donte-stallworth-hurt-hot-air-balloon-accident-source-says

Free-agent wide receiver Donte' Stallworth is in stable condition after being involved in a hot air balloon accident Saturday morning, a source close to the player told ESPN.

Stallworth was with his girlfriend when the balloon hit power lines, causing them both to be shocked and burned. A source told ESPN that Stallworth wasn't seriously injured.

St. Petersburg Tribune

Gator attacks Pinellas Park man fleeing traffic stop

Published: May 9, 2013
A 20-year-old driver was able to elude Pinellas County deputies at a traffic stop, but then was bitten by an alligator early Thursday.

Deputies pulled over a vehicle that was not staying in a lane about 2:47 a.m. Thursday. Bryan Zuniga, 20, stopped the vehicle, but then jumped out of the passenger side door.

Zuniga kicked a hole in a vinyl fence so he could escape, deputies said, near the 7100 block of 78th Avenue N.

He was found hours later at a hospital being treated for multiple puncture wounds to his face, arm and armpit, police said. He told deputies he was attacked by an alligator near a water treatment plant between Westchester Boulevard and 71st Street N. in unincorporated St. Petersburg.

He was released from the hospital and transported to the Pinellas County Jail without further incident.

Zuniga, of 8481 54th St. N. in Pinellas Park, faces charges of breaking or injuring fences, fleeing and eluding a police officer, driving while his driver's license was suspended/revoked, and resisting an officer without violence.

He was being held on $6,300 bond.

The investigation continues.

Back