• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official "Ohhh Florida" Thread

Holy shit

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2014/4/16/baby_born_in_bathtub.html

Chrystal Hassell, 37, told investigators she, her boyfriend and her 11-month-old child checked into a motel room at the Vacation Host Inn on Friday night in Ocala. She said that even though she was seven months pregnant, she started going into labor after smoking crack cocaine for an entire day.

Vincent Terry, Hassell's boyfriend, left with the 11-month-old boy to run an errand, so Hassell delivered the baby alone in the bathtub. According to a Marion County Sheriff's Office report, Hassell even cut the umbilical cord with her teeth.

"At one point, according to her telling investigators, the baby stopped breathing," said Judge Cochran, public information officer for the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

Hassell's first call wasn't to 911, though. It was to her boyfriend, who she told to hurry up and get back to the motel. But, as Terry sped to return, he was pulled over by Marion County deputies. He was wanted for attempted murder in Colorado.

the worst part is that the state of florida is going to pay to lock up 2 senior citizens for 6 months for having sex in public.

This is probably the least freaky sex thing that happened at The Villages that week. That place is 24/7 spring break for old people

the worst part is that the state of florida is going to pay to lock up 2 senior citizens for 6 months for having sex in public.

Nope. The dude was only 49, not quite a senior citizen, but super gross nonetheless.

The Villages is the second fastest growing community in the country. Every time I go down there it's expanded and it has no plans to stop.

This is probably the least freaky sex thing that happened at The Villages that week. That place is 24/7 spring break for old people

Something tells me that 49 year old regularly takes advantage of that.

She's only 68. Probably not bad with makeup on.

klemm2.jpg

Looks like she has a decent rack too. Dresses kinda slutty.

vYor3hg.gif

You have no idea how much boning goes on here.Check this one out... Ethel, that's her name. She calls my junk the "cocoon". Says it makes her feel younger. Lowered her blood pressure. I'm not fighting it.

there was an article a year or few back about the rampant stids there. DO NOT WANT.

there was an article a year or few back about the rampant stids there. DO NOT WANT.

Since statistically women outlive their husbands their are only a certain number of p's for all of these v's.

Back