• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official "Ohhh Florida" Thread

I have told that story before, so most know it. It's on the bro thread or something.

As a lot of high school kids did, I did lawn care in the neighborhood for a little extra cash. A divorced woman two doors down had a high maintenance yard that required weekly care but she paid well. She was thin and attractive. Anyway to give the short version she was flirtatious, and one day asked if I wanted to come in and get some water before I started work. I was naive and went in. I didn't initially see her so I called out "Mrs. ___?" I was asked to come down the hall. Turned the corner...she was nekkid and while not 25, things were in the correct spot and she was fit. Nature took its course. I only found out later she was 60. She looked much younger. I was 17 and my girlfriend of the time was super religious and not into horizontal fun (she didn't last until I was 18) so pretty much anything was game.

This did happen in Florida so I guess it fits the thread.

As a lot of high school kids did, I did lawn care in the neighborhood for a little extra cash. A divorced woman two doors down had a high maintenance yard that required weekly care but she paid well. She was thin and attractive. Anyway to give the short version she was flirtatious, and one day asked if I wanted to come in and get some water before I started work. I was naive and went in. I didn't initially see her so I called out "Mrs. ___?" I was asked to come down the hall. Turned the corner...she was nekkid and while not 25, things were in the correct spot and she was fit. Nature took its course. I only found out later she was 60. She looked much younger. I was 17 and my girlfriend of the time was super religious and not into horizontal fun (she didn't last until I was 18) so pretty much anything was game.

This did happen in Florida so I guess it fits the thread.
Was her last name Robinson?

TAMPA, FL (WFLA) -

Julie Atwood was standing at her son's casket when the phone rang. The church where her son's funeral was scheduled to be held the next day decided to abruptly cancel the service, after the pastor learned the deceased was gay and his obituary listed a surviving "husband."

T.W. Jenkins, pastor at New Hope says was not aware of that Evans had a husband or was gay until members of his congregation saw the obit and called to complain. They did not think it was right to have the funeral at their church.

Jenkins said his church preaches against gay marriage.

"Based on our preaching of the scripture, we would have been in error to allow the service in our church," Jenkins said. "I'm not trying to condemn anyone's lifestyle, but at the same time, I am a man of God, and I have to stand up for my principles."

Facepalm

http://www.wfla.com/story/26213876/family-says-church-canceled-funeral-because-son-was-gay

As usual, the "comments" section speaks volumes.

Troegs Hop Knife really surprised me. It was awesome.

"7pm on Saturday night in Ormond Beach, FL, someone called 911 to complain about a woman giving a fap show to the entire neighborhood in her garage. The neighbor said that when they came home in their car, they noticed the perfectly named Ms. Dilworth doing herself while lying backwards on top of a motorcycle. The motorcycle was parked in her garage, but the door was wide open and her coochie faced the street. Another neighbor told police that there were kids around so he kept screaming at her to close the garage door. Ms. Dilworth eventually shut the garage door."

dilworth.jpg

So much Florida in that link. How will more boobs discourage men from wanting to date her? At which club did Jasmine Tridevil strip? Did she remain at that club after getting a third boob?

Back