• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official "Ohhh Florida" Thread

Florida teacher accused of having sex with 8th-grader

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/top-stories/former-florida-teacher-accused-of-having-sex-with-8th-grader/708695265

Stephanie%20Peterson%20Ferri_1519843836223.jpg_10950483_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Last edited:
Clearly she should have been able to bring guns to class.

gross.

on a another, unrelated note, exactly zero of my teachers looked like that

I feel horrible for the victim. Barstool Sports grades:
The Grades:
Looks: If you study that first photo really intently for a long period of time, you might eventually spot a fish. The easiest grade of the year.
Grade: A

Moral Compass/Bad Judgment: How many boxes did Stephanie check? Nudes? Yup. Picking the kid up for sex? Yes. Supplied her own weed? Roger that. To be fair, his grades did suffer and we all know how those 8th grade GPAs will follow you around for the rest of your life, coming up in your college application process and every job interview. No, wait. That will never happen. No point deducted.

Intangibles: She’d pick him up at 11 p.m. and get him home at 2 a.m. and his parents needed to be told they were banging? That is the greatest combination of clueless mom and badass dad since Skyler and Walter White.

Overall: A. If Stephanie Peterson is not the power of the Starting Lineup in December, it’ll only mean 2018 was a hell of a year.

How, exactly, does working at McDonald's factor in to the story? Fox news sh!ts on their base.

Thank you Florida, and God bless America.

Come to Pasco County, get arrested. Long way from looking fine in the Kanye video

[video]https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/2019/09/30/actress-stacey-dash-arrested-in-pasco-county-on-domestic-battery-charge/[/video]

——
“What do you do for work?” the deputy said.

“I’m an actress,” she said.

“What do you act in?” the deputy said.

“TV and movies ... I did a film called ‘Clueless,’ " Dash said.

“Oh, okay,” the deputy said. “Are you in any shows right now or anything?”

“No. I’m taking a break,” she said. " I did politics for a while ... I was a Fox News contributor."

“Oh yeah, that’s pretty cool,” the deputy said.
——

Yep. That’s how you impress a cop in Pasco County.

Shame Stacey Dash crossed over from crazy hot to hot and crazy. She could have been an all time great like Halle Berry and Salma Hayek. All three were born in 1966.

Back