• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official "Ohhh Florida" Thread

On a more positive note to counter that article, some friends of mine from Northern VA just adopted a baby born on Saturday to a teen mom in FL.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories...er-Students-Arrest-for-Allegedly-Killing-Baby

14YO Girl hides pregnancy from mom, has baby in bathroom, chokes it, puts it in shoebox for safekeeping.

The Daily Mail had an article on this that included the fact some people noticed she was pregnant, told the mom, the mom swore she made her take 2 pregnancy tests and they came back negative. If its true people warned the mother, and she just said she gave her a pregnancy test but didn't, doesn't she bare some responsibility in this?

FUCK, just read about that 14 year old girl killing her baby somewhere else and then came here to post it. That shit is insane.

A 14-year-old is accused of choking her newborn to death while the baby was still attached to her by the umbilical cord.

Cassidy Goodson of Lakeland, Fla., is charged with first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse, according to the Ledger.

Goodson gave birth to a boy in the bathroom of her home on Sept. 19, ABC News reports.

Police say the high school freshman ultimately used scissors to pry the baby out of her body and into the toilet. Lifting the baby out of the toilet, Goodson "placed her hands on the infant's neck and squeezed until he wasn't moving or breathing any longer," according to a statement released by Polk County Sheriff's Office on Friday.

Goodson allegedly killed the child because she "didn't know what to do with it," officials told WTSP.

Goodson had reportedly been wearing baggy clothes to hide from her family that she was pregnant. Two aunts suspected the teen was pregnant, but the girl's mother, Teresa Goodson, "was in complete denial," Sheriff Grady Judd told the Ledger.

As evidence that she wasn't pregnant, Cassidy Goodson had shown her mother two home pregnancy tests that turned up negative. However, the teen had conducted the tests completely alone.

Three days after the birth, the Sheriff's Office received a call reporting that Teresa Goodson, Cassidy Goodson's mother, had found a dead baby inside a shoe box in her home. Teresa Goodson said she found the body when she noticed an odor coming from her daughter's bedroom.

Judd believes that Cassidy Goodson's young age should be taken into account. "Let's remember she is a child," he said. "Where was her support system?"
ugh.gif
ugh.gif
ugh.gif

Officials are considering charging adults who may have known about the pregnancy and kept it a secret. Prosecutors are have not yet decided whether to charge Cassidy Goodson as an adult.

Investigators are currently trying to determine the baby's father.

s-CASSIDY-GOODSON-BABY-large.jpg

Wow. If only the beginning was the worst part.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...gain_n_1940156.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Patrick Louis Linn Has Sex With Horse Inside Florida Barn - Again - Cops Say

A horse owner in Florida shook his head when he told a reporter he wasn't surprised to learn that the man who had sex with his horses in 2010 came back.

Sunday marks Patrick Louis Linn's second time getting arrested on the Tallahassee property, accused of sneaking in and sexually abusing horses, according to WTSP. This time, he was allegedly caught having sex with Sunny.

"I had a feeling he'd be back because I believe it's a compulsion type thing with him," said Sunny's owner, Allen McDearmid. "I don't ... I just ... it's bad."

McDearmid said he knew something bad had happened when he noticed lubricant on the barn floor near Sunny's stall. Sunny had been cleaned, but neither McDearmid nor his wife had cleaned the horse that day, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

A surveillance camera reportedly caught Linn sneaking into the stable early that morning. He was arrested at his home, which was nearby, later that night. He faces charges of trespassing, resisting arrest, burglary, and bestiality.

He was arrested in 2010 after cops received complaints that he went into the barn several times and "conducted sexual acts with the horses," prosecutors told The Weekly Vice at the time. Cops staked him out and reportedly caught him in the act, but he fled before he was apprehended hours later.

FLORIDA MAN WINS COCKROACH EATING CONTEST, DIES

By Isolde Raftery, NBC News

Broward County - Eddie Archbold, 32, died Friday night after winning a giant cockroach-eating contest.

No other contestants felt sick, the Broward Sheriff’s Office said.

And Archbold seemed to be doing all right earlier in the night, according to his own account on Facebook. He took photos of the superworms and wrote: " Also side note im NOW in a super worm eating comp now.......what ever the hell a super worm is?"

Eating the bugs yielded valuable rewards, according to the store's Facebook page: “Eat the most bugs in 4 minutes, win the ball morph. That’s it. Oh yeah, any vomiting is an automatic DQ,” the advertisement stated. “Eat the most crickets, win a male lesser. Eat the most superworms, win a female orange belly. Eat the most discoid roaches, win a female graphite sired ivory!”

Michael Adams, a professor of entomology at the University of California, Riverside, told The Associated Press that he has never heard of someone dying after eating roaches.

"Unless the roaches were contaminated with some bacteria or other pathogens, I don't think that cockroaches would be unsafe to eat," Adams said. "Some people do have allergies to roaches but there are no toxins in roaches or related insects."

Meanwhile, Archbold's friends took to his Facebook page to remember him. Wrote one: "This goes out to one of the most funnest, craziest, and most energetic person I have ever met!!! I will never ever forget u Eddie... I don't think anyone could!!"

"This goes out to one of the most funnest, craziest, and most energetic person I have ever met!!! I will never ever forget u Eddie... I don't think anyone could!!"

Damn BBD, thought you were bumping it to show the giant eye that washed ashore in Florida:
article-2216580-15761172000005DC-403_308x286.jpg

hoooooooo boy:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/strange/floriduh-blog/sfl-used-enemas-20121011,0,4470359.story

Ronald Eugene Robinson, a 34-year-old Jacksonville man, was indicted for tampering with consumer products after federal officials said he used, then resealed and returned as many as 12 enemas to a CVS store in Jacksonville, reports The Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville.

Some of the used enemas were then re-sold to customers.

Better than getting the photos back of your toothbrush on vacation...I think...

Back