• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official "Ohhh Florida" Thread

Wasn't sure what was weird about that story until I got to the final word in the title. Oh, Florida journalism, how do you not know how to spell?

Wasn't sure what was weird about that story until I got to the final word in the title. Oh, Florida journalism, how do you not know how to spell?

Come is a proper spelling. I think people just type cum sometimes to differentiate between that and the normal use of come. Not that it's easy to confuse a sentence like, "Drink my cum, bitch."

Just go to the South Florida Sun/Orlando Sentinel FloriDUH blog. You could spend all day reading about the wonderful people down here.

Still, my in-laws left 20's and sleet in Ohio yesterday.

ETA: Link to the archives.

Last edited:
I just to my hometown paper's site because I want to contribute something. Sadly (surprisingly) the news looks mostly normal today. But there will be something soon, I'm sure.

RKFL.jpg

Definitely a recent transplant. There's no Salt Life sticker.

Oh, that's what those stickers say. I always thought they said "Slut Life," but was pretty sure I was wrong.

Back