• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Kathryn Bigelow's follow-up to The Hurt Locker, aka the "bin Laden raid movie."

The Obama/Hollywood blockbuster/political scheme for the election isn't coming out until December....

I doubt that film will be any more political than United 93 or World Trade Center, which is to say that it won't be.

when I finally got around to seeing it about 6 mo ago, i found Red Dawn was actually fairy depressing and not really the fun, goofy 80s flick i expected

I love the red dawn scenario presented in the opening credits. Something along the lines of mexico becoming a soviet state and the soviets invading through canada.

Lol at that robin dude doing a bike messenger movie. That legit looks turrible. I hope he made this a while back and the studio man somehow had a clause to release it whenever and is now just capitalizing on that batman flick. please move that preview to the laugh/lose thred

Apparently it's even funnier and more pathetic if you're a cyclist, as I learned sitting at a table with them spending most of the time having no idea what they're talking about

Didn't Kevin Bacon already make the definitive bike messenger movie?

Lol at that robin dude doing a bike messenger movie. That legit looks turrible. I hope he made this a while back and the studio man somehow had a clause to release it whenever and is now just capitalizing on that batman flick. please move that preview to the laugh/lose thred

Mrs. Say Hey and I wondered the same thing upon seeing this trailer. At the same time, it also has Michael Shannon in it, who is another indie darling, so maybe it has a good script? The trailer is awful, no doubt.

That movie would be over before it even started. They would meet in that diner, it would create a time paradox, cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum and destroy the entire universe! That's the worst case scenario though, the destruction could be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy. Or they might just pass out upon seeing each other.

Am I crazy or does the writer/director of Looper not look like dv7?:

johnson.jpg

Uh, I think you're crazy.

And you just want to see this because it's your dog's name.

I've never seen dv7 in real life, I'm just going by the pics he has previously posted.

El Chupe - my fear with Looper is that it'll be a big hit and everyone will be like, "oh, you named your dog after that sci-fi movie. You must have really liked that movie while chuckling, thinking that they're talking to a huge sci-fi geek."

Okay, I went back and got a refresher on dv7's pics and I still think they kind of have a similar facial thing going on:

paul_candice_fripp.jpg
5336761.jpg

Back