• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

I'm a sucker for horror movies, even though >95% are garbage. There are a few coming up this season that look interesting.

I'm most excited for V/H/S: it's a found-footage anthology with a frame story, so it's like 5 movies in one (like Creepshow). It generated a lot of buzz at Sundance, even though the found-footage genre has worn out its welcome. One of the segments is directed by Ti West, who made the respectably retro House of the Devil.

SINISTER: Ethan Hawke! Pagan demon! Single-word, descriptive title! How bad could it possibly be?

Just saw Lawless tonight and loved it. Tom Hardy and Guy Pierce absolutely steal the show. It's simply a told story, so anyone looking for a overarching purpose or direction in the film is going to be disappointed. This movie is a mix of "Proposition" and "Road to Perdition", except with way more blood, Tom Hardy mumbling, and naked Jessica Chastain.

Killer Joe was crazy. Definitely earned its NC17 rating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Watched this last night. The main girl character is smoking.

Julia%20Dietze.jpg

I want to see Argo.

Everyone should see Searching For Sugarman.

Back