• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Jax fighting under sea monsters could be neat. Kinda looks like a Transformers wanna be

At 1:11 in the Pacific Rim trailer it sounds like the computer says "Ready to activate the Eva in 3..."

Direct reference or connection to Neon Genesis: Evangelion? It's clearly inspired by the Japanese mecha genre.

I wonder if they will call the monsters "Angels" as well. Looks pretty entertaining, but I would never be able to get past the GlaDOS voice. It would be way too distracting.

Interesting stuff.

Superman preview moved the needle a little bit in the positive direction for me, though not enough to make me not a skeptic.
Long Ranger is interesting only because I'm glad to see Armie Hammer get a big-time starring role. I like the cut of his jib.
Now, I hate speaking like a teen girl tweeting about Bieber, but OMG at Pacific Rim. I was unaware that was coming out. So even if new Godzilla sucks, this should make up for it because I expect a Guillermo Del Toro movie about giant robots vs alien monsters to rock my world.

Anyone notice how much Armie Hammer sounds like Jon Hamm?

Oh look....sunlight through the trees....and playing in curtains

Of all the people I'd want to see in a Malick artsy fartsy film, Affleck has to be at the bottom of the list

Meh. Transformers meets Godzilla.

The-Megazord-giant-robots-30714805-960-720.jpg

Didn't see this posted yet. I usually loathe the PG13, scare your 16-yr old date, then drive your mom's car home and finger-bang her on the way kinds of shitty, so-called "horror" movies you see these days. Not even worth viewing.

This, however... the original was great. This looks like it may deliver. *May.*

Evil Dead (2013) semi-remake (Red band trailer)

I saw Promised Land this week. It was beautifully shot, but is incredibly predictable. Much like a very watered down Michael Clayton.

Back