• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Have you guys seen the preview for this it was filmed in and around Charlotte using real people's reactions. From the Jackass group.

Have you guys seen the preview for this it was filmed in and around Charlotte using real people's reactions. From the Jackass group.

that's the new penguin. boooooo

also kind of see an abyss thing maybe with the space movie. Abyss rocked. Also pub accent movie looks dumb.

Last edited:

Here's the followup trailer. If the film is just the two of them drifting in space, loosing oxygen, I don't know how they're going to keep that story interesting. But at least visually, the film does look incredible.

Came here to post this...looks incredible...at least visually. I can't imagine how difficult that was to shoot....lighting, positioning, and the fact that most of that has to be done green screen.

Here is an extended trailer...this trailer definitely had my heart racing. Intense as hell:

Came here to post this...looks incredible...at least visually. I can't imagine how difficult that was to shoot....lighting, positioning, and the fact that most of that has to be done green screen.

Here is an extended trailer...this trailer definitely had my heart racing. Intense as hell:

one of the best directors alive today

according to the geeks, some of the best special effects ever

I expect the theme to tie into this idea:

Last edited:
one of the best directors alive today

according to the geeks, some of the best special effects ever

I expect the theme to tie into this idea:

If just one person watched this and sought out "The Ninth Configuration" I'd be happy.

Such a great film with some of the best dialogue of all time.

Someone watch it and let me know your thoughts.

Back