• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Not sure about Angelina Jolie as a director, but it's great source material and a script from Joel and Ethan Coen. They will get my $10

Not sure about Angelina Jolie as a director, but it's great source material and a script from Joel and Ethan Coen. They will get my $10

I liked this from filmdrunk.com:

Anyway, I’m hoping for a war movie and a shark movie all wrapped in one. The film opens Christmas Day, and the Coen Brothers apparently worked on the screenplay (along with Richard LaGravanese and William Nicholson). I never saw Angelina Jolie’s last movie, ‘In The Land Of Blood And Honey,’ but I figure at the very least, she’ll be like the hot girl in high school who always has good term papers because the smartest kids in school are all falling all over themselves to write it for her.

I liked this from filmdrunk.com:

Anyway, I’m hoping for a war movie and a shark movie all wrapped in one. The film opens Christmas Day, and the Coen Brothers apparently worked on the screenplay (along with Richard LaGravanese and William Nicholson). I never saw Angelina Jolie’s last movie, ‘In The Land Of Blood And Honey,’ but I figure at the very least, she’ll be like the hot girl in high school who always has good term papers because the smartest kids in school are all falling all over themselves to write it for her.

Vince is one of my favorite film writers

Looks interesting. Based on the memoir "Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail" written by Cheryl Strayed - her account of the 1,100 mile trek from the Mojave Desert to the border between Oregon and Washington, with intermittent flasbacks to her life before.

nick hornby screenwriter, Jean-Marc Vallée director

should be supes emo

i don't rly like reese all that much but it looks solid

nick hornby screenwriter, Jean-Marc Vallée director

should be supes emo

i don't rly like reese all that much but it looks solid

Nick Hornby has also written About a Boy, High Fidelity, and Fever Pitch... so yeah, probably a lot of feels.

Vallee is the same guy who directed Dallas Buyers Club, which I still need to see

Unbroken should be unfreakinbelieveable as long as they don't puss out on the Japanese being total assholes.

Back