• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

I will continue to watch Christopher Nolan movies until they stop being amazing.

I have the hugest nerd boner for Interstellar right now. I hope he doesn't fuck up the chance to make a good space movie.

Get On Up...the James Brown movie is really good. Of course, I grew up in his prime. It is an emotional ride of his very complicated life.

Get On Up...the James Brown movie is really good. Of course, I grew up in his prime. It is an emotional ride of his very complicated life.

Did they dub in real music like they did in "Ray" or did they fuck it up and let the star cover/butcher the songs like in "Walk the Line" (Cash biopic).

First trailer for dat new Paul Thomas Anderson flick, Inherent Vice, is out. Do want.

i love joaquin phoenix and pt anderson and thomas pynchon and i want this movie to be good so badly

The wife is reading this book and wants me to go see the movie with her.

Defs will see Tak3n

And I want to see this, I think

I think it might have been someone on the boards who pointed this out years ago, but when a trailer starts advertising the stars as "Academy Award Winner" and "Academy Award Nominee" it seems like a bad sign like the producers don't think the movie would stand on its own merit so we have to tell everyone how great the actors in the movie are.

Back