• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Falcon is back. Awesome. Everyone involved with the movie seems to think it's awesome.

I can't help but get excited. That T-shaped lightsaber is fresh too.

Falcon is back. Awesome. Everyone involved with the movie seems to think it's awesome.

I can't help but get excited. That T-shaped lightsaber is fresh too.

I read somewhere that they built an entire replica of the Falcon in which to film.

The broadsword lightsaber is kind of ridiculous. Not sure how I feel about that. BUT, it is gritty and de-saturized, to quote a friend in the biz, and i still watched it twenty times or so. We'll see.

cross guards make sense to me; seems pretty logical to have on a weapon that can cut through anything

cross guards make sense to me; seems pretty logical to have on a weapon that can cut through anything

Except it is not like two crossed lightsabers are going to slide against each other -- they are like the ultimate in friction.

Except it is not like two crossed lightsabers are going to slide against each other -- they are like the ultimate in friction.

so you think that anyone using one times each swing perfectly and no one's ever caught a it on the hand/arm

so you think that anyone using one times each swing perfectly and no one's ever caught a it on the hand/arm

I mean, silly argument, but there are bits of metal protruding (and preceding) each cross guard. Also, lightsabers aren't intended to fight other lightsabers, right?

Looks like there are plenty of nerds way ahead of us:

t9krc4yurt8aenrzmg0v.jpg

I'm assuming that whoever is wielding the crossbar saber is a total noob, hence its makshift appearance.

Well, considering this takes place 30 years after ROTJ, it's safe to assume we're not talking about OG jedi.

When the Falcon comes in with the classic score at the end of that trailer, I might have peed a little bit.

Back