• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

The clones could have broken down over 50 years or so.

i mean, the empire was dissolved 30 years ago, so it's possible that they repurposed stormtrooper uniforms

or the new imperial forces have implemented affirmative action

I don't think that actor is actually a storm trooper. Probably a disguise gone wrong or something.

Han_luke_stormarmor.png

There was a rumor that the Stormtroopers were gonna be part of Evil Adam Driver's private security firm, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Finally just saw this today. This trailer annoys me so much. They are going back to the well AGAIN with what looks like the exact same story - Terminator comes back to try to kill Sarah Connor and is protected by Arnold. Obviously Hollywood couldn't help itself, but this franchise should have ended with T2, essentially a perfect sequel. T3 was a crappier version of T2. Salvation I barely remember, but I do remember it sucked. 99% sure this will suck too.

Do you dislike tons of giant explosions? If so, then skip this new Mad Max trailer.

Do you dislike tons of giant explosions? If so, then skip this new Mad Max trailer.

I don't want to get too geeked up about this one, but the trailer looks great. Looks like it fits in perfectly with The Road Warrior.

ETA: It's so nice to see a ton of practical effects. Nothing looks like a good explosion.

Last edited:
Meh. Looks like a film about an asshole who is uninteresting and depressing.

Back