• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

That actually looks really good. The last part killed me.

Hard to believe the original came out my senior year of high school. I'm pretty stoked about it. I'm glad they were able to get everyone back together again.

You know I'm down for American Reunion. I watch anything with my boy Roengardner in it.

On the subject of American Pie, here is a stupid/funny Hockey movie starring Steve Stifler:

i know i'm not the only one kind of excited for this...

I read the first Hunger Games, I'm sure that's gonna be a cool flick.

Two good ones were on FilmDrunk today

New Pixar. Nothing more needs to be said
Trailer

Extended sneak peek

On the complete opposite end of the spectrum, the Indonesian action movie The Raid looks like an awesome combination of Elite Squad and Game of Death

edit to add the red band version of The Raid trailer, which is pretty much 2 minutes of pure ass kicking

Last edited:
That actually looks really good. The last part killed me.

I thought the beginning was funny and so true. All the others started out with raunchy stuff we probably all did as adolescent males to what we are now parents who are constantly taking care of our kids and working, and sex is hard to come by.

Hard to believe the original came out my senior year of high school. I'm pretty stoked about it. I'm glad they were able to get everyone back together again.

+1 back then and probably to the most part still today my favorite movies was.

1. American Pie 2. Road Trip 3. Something about mary 4. meet the parents and I forgot my #5.

Just saw project X and it was entertaining as fuck. Definitely had a dad and his high school daughter sit in front of me and could tell that he knew that she knew that he knew all she wanted to do was get stuffed after watching this wild ass party with mad nudity and drugs unfold.

Go see Act of Valor. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Can someone tell me what Cabin In The Woods is about?

The trailer makes it look like a group of people in a cabin that's actually a reality show where the producers are sending in zombies or something.

Random as hell.

Back