• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

I know I'm going to end up going to to see stupid Lock Up movie. The television has told me so.

I can't wait for Abraham Lincoln vampire slayer.

Hell yeah, watched the 5 minute version of the trailer last night. Looks so sick.

Just saw that the "Total Recall" remake teaser was released today. Can't access any of the sites at work though so wondering if anyone else had seen it?

What is the concept behind Abraham Lincoln as a vampire slayer?

I'm wary of this because it could just end up being Family Guy-esque humor (kinda low brow, even though I like it), but I like Mark Wahlberg a lot and think he can be hilarious. Plus the trailer is funny. Might have to look into it...

Can someone tell me what Cabin In The Woods is about?

The trailer makes it look like a group of people in a cabin that's actually a reality show where the producers are sending in zombies or something.

Random as hell.

Saw it today. Very, very good. Don't read anything about it or watch the trailer. Just go see it before someone spoils it.

Can't wait for this. The book was great, and it looks like Oliver Stone is back. This Summer is shaping up to be epic.

I watched God bless America a couple nights ago, I predict it will become a cult classic.

I have a serious man crush on Tom Hardy

Same here. Between this and The Dark Knight Rises I predict he will get an Oscar nomination for one of em. He's also in Kathryn Bigelow's (The Hurt Locker, Point Break) Untitled Osama Bin Laden movie that might come out this year. Glad to see him getting the recognition he should. If I had to guess I'd say he will get a nomination for Bane.

Back