• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Rex Reed gave The Kings Speech, War Horse, Labor Day, and The Judge perfect reviews.

War horse was a turd

Someone post a trailer for movie bc last few have been garbage

I usually assume a video game movie is going to suck, but I give this trailer a passing grade for getting my attention to say "Do tell me more..." Vikander sold me, she looks like a credible "new" Lara.

This will be a good one... just saw filming up close...Rubbins!

Ps- just saw the holy grail filming a movie up close

Bob De Niro, Marty Scoresesse, Joe Pesci, Walter Wolf. Holy shit. My buddy hooked it up! Keep your eyes peeled for the Irish fella, a Hoffa flick

Saw an outdoor car scene, 50-60s ish vehicle and bob and Marty really going over the take. Giving notes and talking. The wolf and Pesci milling around. We made small talk. Hot stage hand chicks yearning for my d in the background as I am young and virile amongst these old film icon fellas

Rubbins!

Regal is doing double features of the original paired with the new one, but only at select theaters and none in my area. Bastards.

I only watched it a couple years ago and it definitely seems of its time and is certainly a world primed for a modern update

This could be decent. Read the books some months back- they don't take very long to finish. Good if you like sci fi.

Back