• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

LOL I played Rampage on NES for HOURS trying to get to the end and it basically just went on in perpetuity I think recycling over and over again. I always just enjoyed eating people

In arcades I think the game just goes for as long as you have quarters. It's a dumb game but also very fun. All of the skylines are basically the same.

LOL I played Rampage on NES for HOURS trying to get to the end and it basically just went on in perpetuity I think recycling over and over again. I always just enjoyed eating people

The real question is: when is the Primal Rage movie coming out? That game was tits.

Clarification: The reviews are generally good, but the few people I trust w/ reviews hated it.

She’s like a less charismatic Julie Roberts. Her acting in that trailer is so flat.

She's awful and the critics just love her. I thought maybe I was missing something, but every movie I've seen her in she sounds like she's reading her lines off cue cards. Seriously, step out of the room when one of her movies is on and just listen to her. It's crazy though because she has all the acting chops and mannerisms down. She can look forlorn, angry, whatever, but then she opens her mouth and it's Cue Card City. She practically ruined Zero Dark Thirty, which was a damn near impossible task.

The real question is: when is the Primal Rage movie coming out? That game was tits.
The *real* real question is when is a movie coming out based on Goldeneye? Now that was a great game that deserves a movie adaptation.

Not sure what I think of this yet, though I'll obviously see it immediately. I thought we already did a "taking dinosaurs off the island" sequel with Malcolm? Although I do like the idea of nature being the antagonist, rather than a dinosaur or dickbag business guy.

Also, Chris Pratt can outrun a volcano!

at least they got the T Rex roar like in the original movie. at the end of JW when the T Rex roars it's awful.

will All the Money in the World be good? I will see anything Michelle Williams is in.

Should be some reasoned responses to that trailer today on the internetz.

Back