• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

I'm far more interested in Ocean's 8 than whatever the next sausage-fest Oceans would have been. James Corden though, bleh, I hope putting him in movies doesn't become a thing.

As to comments, yeah, they're exactly what you'd expect.

I'll contribute a trailer too. This likewise will engender much thoughtful discussion:

I'm far more interested in Ocean's 8 than whatever the next sausage-fest Oceans would have been. James Corden though, bleh, I hope putting him in movies doesn't become a thing.

As to comments, yeah, they're exactly what you'd expect.

I'll contribute a trailer too. This likewise will engender much thoughtful discussion:

That studio logo at the beginning looks cheap as hell

Every time there's a new Kennedy movie, I get excited for the god-awful Boston accents. I don't think anything will top Costner in 13 Days, however.

You know what you can count on to be a great movie? No, not one adapted from a book, nor a musical, nor a video game, nor a comic book, but one based on advertisements. I challenge you to name a bad movie based on an ad.

Starring Wake's most famous (living) professor.

Back