• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

You know what you can count on to be a great movie? No, not one adapted from a book, nor a musical, nor a video game, nor a comic book, but one based on advertisements. I challenge you to name a bad movie based on an ad.

Starring Wake's most famous (living) professor.

Robert Whaples is in a movie?

You know what you can count on to be a great movie? No, not one adapted from a book, nor a musical, nor a video game, nor a comic book, but one based on advertisements. I challenge you to name a bad movie based on an ad.

Starring Wake's most famous (living) professor.

Wasn't there a movie based on the GEICO cavemen? Or was that a TV show?

I remember that Cavemen was created by a Wake dude (Joe Lawson), so I just checked out his IMDB page. The failure of that show didn't hinder him one bit, he's got writing credits for Bojack Horseman and Modern Family and producer credits for Jane the Virgin and This is Us. Not too shabby. One of his Bojack episodes won a Writers Guild award even.

It’s like the unofficial sequel to Blue Chips.

Ninth-Configuration-1.jpg

I know it's not cool to be an adult who likes Pixar, but I have a kid now, so suck it haters.

that trailer even got my wife interested and she generally hates animated movies, for some reason

Early reviews for Annihilation are good. I'm really excited to check it out.

I'm sure it will be better than that trailer lets on.

This is being rebroadcast tonight on a local PBS extra-station (NC Channel if you're in NC, 4.4 over-the-air), but the whole thing is streaming on Youtube and on the PBS Independent Lens site. Looking forward to it.

This looks like a ScyFy movie that somehow is getting a theatrical release.

Back