• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

I would like an awesome, swashbuckling and fun Robin Hood

Like Pirates of the Caribbean 1 jack sparrow charisma

No, not a trailer. Regardless:

I wonder how many films have been made about “one last job” and how many include the line “if we do this job, there’s no going back.”

I wonder how many films have been made about “one last job” and how many include the line “if we do this job, there’s no going back.”

The trailer looks absolutely terrible but I love the original so I still want to see this one.

when did trailers all start getting the little 3 second "preview" at the beginning? like no shit, I clicked to play the video, I know what I'm watching.

The trailer looks absolutely terrible but I love the original so I still want to see this one.

Horrible trailer. 90 seconds of voice over for a remake of a film mostly known for the soundtrack.

That must have been greenlit before that god awful King Arthur movie bombed. Looks exactly the same, even the stupid anachronism.

Haha, what anachronism exactly bothered you in the preview? (Not intended as a trick question, though i should point out that the entire Robin Hood tradition, like most Arthurian stuff, is largely always already an anachronism)

Here is the most important documentary in the history of humanity:

In theaters June 8.

Tom Hanks supposedly will be starring as Mr. Rogers in another movie not yet in production.

My Uncle’s college roommate. There, name dropped.

As trailers go, this isn't particularly compelling. Still, once you say "movie about Queen, focusing on Freddie Mercury" then that's enough to put this into the "movie I want to see" category.

Back