• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

There's got to be a reason why that movie is just now being made.

I've gleaned this from Youtube comments, so THE most unreliable source you can cite - apparently this movie has been in development for several years, with Sacha Baron Cohen playing Mercury (which would have gotten a big thumbs up from me) but Brian May was unhappy about something regarding Cohen.

Last edited:
I've gleaned this from Youtube comments, so THE most unreliable source you can cite - apparently this movie has been in development for several years, with Sacha Baron Cohen playing Mercury (which would have gotten a big thumbs up from me) but Brian May was unhappy about something regarding Cohen.

right I think the movie Baron Cohen was going to make was a grittier look at it and probably a lot to do with Mercury having AIDS. Brian May wanted nothing to do with it and basically wanted a nice happy story about the band and I read somewhere that he considers the Freddy Mercury era only part of the Queen story. So this is going to be a very sanitized version of the story people have been trying to tell.

So that’s why moonz wants to see it.

"Rotten cotton"

That was funnier than it should be.

The bar for inanimate child's toy sex was set pretty high by Team America.

Suspiria is pretty high on my "Least Scary 'Scariest Movies EVER!'" list but I'll still probably see this:

It's trailer season now, what with SDCC just starting up. Let's begin with a Nazi zombie movie:

Back