• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Native Son is one of those books that left a mark -- I read it the same fall I moved to Tucson, right at the beginning of sophomore year of high school; the other book I had to read that fall to catch up on their assigned summer reading, Ordinary People, did the same -- but I'm not sure about this trailer. I'll check it out, though the lead's form on that arcade basketball hoop is pretty terrible. Gratuitous Invisible Man book placement in the trailer also has me a little suspicious. I should really re-read the book, it's at home somewhere.

My mind says "no that's dumb." My mind also says "get real, you know you're going to watch it and love it." The Rock doing a Haka sealed the deal for me.

If the above link didn't work for you (the case for me) here's a working vid:

Takes upthread in reaction to the first Godzilla trailer that said it was too human focused are looking pretty silly now. Final trailer:

frakkin' a man

Takes upthread in reaction to the first Godzilla trailer that said it was too human focused are looking pretty silly now. Final trailer:

frakkin' a man

Looks like the same role for her as in Stranger Things— look confused/concerned and scream a lot.

Back