• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

I read somewhere that the Navy prohibits civilians from flying its jets, so either they made an exception or he's flying in the backseat of a 2-seater Hornet.

Also will be interesting to see what the deal is with the F-14 at the end since Iran is the only nation still flying those.

oh, Tom Cruise the fighter pilot hero from the 80s? not some 'civillian' lol n00b

Last edited:
Yeah, if Tom Cruise wants to make another 2 hour commercial for naval aviation that will be seen by 100MM people, the Navy is gonna let him fly a few old, decommissioned F-18 around the desert for a few months.

At least no one got killed this time around.

If trailer #2 doesn't have an emo cover of Danger Zone, it's a complete failure.

Is there even anybody else that could play the role of Mr. Rogers? Hanks is a perfect fit.

I read somewhere that the Navy prohibits civilians from flying its jets, so either they made an exception or he's flying in the backseat of a 2-seater Hornet.

Also will be interesting to see what the deal is with the F-14 at the end since Iran is the only nation still flying those.

I would wager on flying in the backseat. I might be wrong, but the Navy is not going to let him fly a Super Hornet. Also agree about the Tomcat. Miss that airplane.

Back