• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

On opposite ends of the spectrum, yet still qualifying as "movie I want to see":

Defs makeup + digital. Plus the hair and earrings complete the ensemble.

Remember when they made JGL look like Bruce Willis?

Also, did anyone watch The Loudest Voice? Feels like that show slipped under the radar a bit and it's the same exact subject matter as this movie.

Defs makeup + digital. Plus the hair and earrings complete the ensemble.

Remember when they made JGL look like Bruce Willis?

it's just weird to push that hard to make her look like Kelly, especially when the other two are unaltered

i've been waiting for something from Lucy in the Sky to drop for a while now, and that trailer doesn't disappoint

really excited to see what Hawley does with a movie

i've been waiting for something from Lucy in the Sky to drop for a while now, and that trailer doesn't disappoint

really excited to see what Hawley does with a movie

Yeah, I was a huge Legion fan, and he appears heavily influenced by Kubrick and Lynch. Also see that Dan Stevens and Hamm from Legion are in the cast. Looking forward to this 1.

Natalie Portman is playing the diaper lady? Damn.

You've been anxiously awaiting the big screen adaptation of the crazy astronaut diaper lady story?

yes, how dare i look forward to the big screen debut of one of the most inventive television directors/showrunners of the past decade, you joyless fucking dolt

Ok we will assume for the purposes of your argument that Legion is not terrible, but still, even if I was rly anticipating the studio debut of an auteur I rly liked, I'm not sure the diaper lady astronaut story is the vehicle I would be psyched he chose.

Natalie Portman is playing the diaper lady? Damn.

Exactly. Just what the world needed: a big budget studio prestige actor/director telling of that story.

Its like when they wasted $100M to let David O Russell and Jennifer Lawrence tell the story of a midwestern lady who invented a mop to sell on QVC. WHOOOOO

Ok we will assume for the purposes of your argument that Legion is not terrible, but still, even if I was rly anticipating the studio debut of an auteur I rly liked, I'm not sure the diaper lady astronaut story is the vehicle I would be psyched he chose.

It's not a biopic. It's just loosely based on the diaper lady story.

I came to this thread expecting another bad take from you, and got two "rly"s as a cherry on top.

Back