• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

PTA knows how to make a film, but he can be a very hard watch sometimes. But this looks like a departure for him-- a sentimental film, almost?

I still need to see Inherent Vice. The Master was not enjoyable and Phantom Thread was boring. There Will Be Blood and Magnolia are good examples of great movies that make you squirm. Boogie Nights obviously a classic.

looks like it was mostly filmed in 2021, after DJ Boldin's time as head coach if I'm looking at the dates right

Why does pretty much all media on this site not show up for me, instead there a big grey box with a sad faced piece of paper and it says connection reset. Anyone else have this problem?

An argument for not watching trailers.

But on the other hand, fuck that. This looks pretty good. I wasn't expecting them to fold in so many different franchises. Just hope the trailer didn't give too much away.

Last edited:
All 3 of my kids are irrationally excited about this Mario Bros Movie. I hope it doesn't suck.

It's already ahead of the game by not trying to set it in the real world like the Sonic movie.

yeah i'm gonna go see EO in a couple weeks when it hits the local arthouse spot

Back