• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Questions raised without answers? Sounds like Damon Lindelof to me (a writer for both Prometheus and Lost).

Questions raised without answers? Sounds like Damon Lindelof to me (a writer for both Prometheus and Lost).

His script is, to be blunt, awful. He needs to quit writing movies. Cowboys & Aliens was a disaster (so I've heard), and this script was all over the place. Though he doesn't take all the blame here. The script was co-written by Jon Spaihts, who wrote The Darkest Hour. I'm sure most people will have to look that up to remember what it is, despite the fact that it came out less than 6 months ago. That's how bad it was. As I said, the last 20 or 30 minutes of this movie was just so rushed and underwhelming it was ridiculous.

Prometheus has a 74% fresh rating on rotten tomatoes, but some of the fresh ratings actually say the same things you guys are saying: visually stunning but ultimately disappointing.

fyi - Olivia Munn, from the above trailer, is topless in Magic Mike. I'll be seeing Magic Mike.

The Man With the Iron Fists. Directed by RZA, co-wrote by RZA and Eli Roth. "Presented by" Quentin Tarantino. Looks pretty legit.

Since this thread has been rezzed, I'm rather looking forward to

Directed by Ang Lee, looks like a lovely movie.

It's 164 minutes long.

Close enough...lol

It looks interesting, but there seems to be so many different things going on in the trailer, it's surprising that they are able to bring it all together....but Tom Hanks is the man, so surely it will be good.

Cloud Atlas and Life of Pi look like they have some potential.

Iron Fists looks like derivative schlock.

do not watch the hit and run r rated trailer at work.

Back