• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Moonz, do you end up seeing the movies you post about on here? Interested to hear your thoughts!

Unbreakable was excellent. Split was... not. So I'm torn about Glass.

Do you think I need to watch Split to understand Glass? I’m intrigued and want o see it because I like Unbreakable.

It sure seems like it from the trailers. It looks like the main female character from Split is also fairly prominent in Glass.

I thought Split was good

Ugh, it was utterly mind numbing drivel of a movie. I turned it off about 1/3 through.

It has been said before that i should painfully sift through it to get references to some found in Glass. I will wait for confirmation...I doubt my wife will even give it another chance.

I wouldn't worry about Glass being indecipherable without first having seen Split. It can be explained in 2 sentences of exposition, not exactly a complex movie.

Put this on the Netflix streaming thread, but it's not Netflix and might be more like a movie, so I'll double post. Sam Rockwell and Michelle Williams as Bob Fosse and Gwen Verdon in a limited series.

Today, in the OFY category, I present

Okay, so no one remembers The Beatles and their songs except for one guy:

While watching I thought that this does look clever, then excitement ratcheted up for seeing Danny Boyle as the director, but then..... James Corden showed up. Hopefully his screen time in the movie is exactly what we see in the preview.

Back