• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

I don't know what that is, but i'm certainly going to watch it.

Thinking anyone who grew up in the late 80s will love this movie...

[video=youtube;x3ErWNBX9Rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x3ErWNBX9Rc[/video]

This looks good. Rip off of a book called Zombie Ohio, but still good. I really like Analeigh Tipton.

AnaleighTipton-1_115159871092.jpg_carousel_parties.jpg

Not a movie, but looks good nonetheless. Netflix outbid HBO and AMC for this show... pilot directed by David Fincher (who is also a producer) and stars Kevin Spacey and Kate Mara. The cool thing Netflix is doing is that on February 1st they are releasing the entire season, all 13 episodes, at once.

That zombie movie looks interesting, the kid from About a Boy has grown up a stud.

Plus I'll go see anything w/ Rob Cordory, he's hysterical.

You take a little bit of I Am Legend & War of the Worlds, mix it with Wall-E, give Tom Cruise the starring role and throw in Morgan Freeman for shits and gigs; What do you get?

Last edited:
Netflix is idiotic. 95% of the country won't be able to see that show. Tanks for nuttin

Back