• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

cookoutdeac

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Looks pretty badass. If they had used Mark Wahlberg instead the tiger would have been dead in the first ten minutes, amirite?

Already posted on the boards, I know, but this looks pretty sweet. Worth reposting.

I really hope this is real.

:laugh: Love movies about LARP.

Wo. Love a good overcoming the challenges documentary, especially with sports.

YES, I forgot about that one. DEFS GOING TO WATCH.

They need to hurry up and make Without Remorse to get the Jack Ryan movies going again. Apparently it is still in development.

rofl please tell me this isn't real?

(warning, brief nudity near the end of the trailer)

Prometheus was originally supposed to be an Alien prequel before they started fiddling with the concept, right?

That's my boy Paul Giamatti runnin' shit!

Giamatti was originally supposed to make the Bubba Ho-Tep sequel with Bruce Campbell, but Bruce backed out and they ended up making this instead.

Wasn't John Dies at the End written by a couple of the Cracked guys?

Yeah, it was written by Cracked's Jason Pargin under the name David Wong.

Prometheus was originally supposed to be an Alien prequel before they started fiddling with the concept, right?

I think it could still be described as an Alien prequel because it definitely takes place in the same 'universe', but based on what I've been able to find the aliens will not make a direct appearance in the movie. It looks like it will provide the background for the Space Jockey and the wrecked ship from Alien.

Last edited:
Undefeated looks sweet.

From what I've read about Prometheus Ridley Scott wanted to make an Alien prequel, but the studio wanted it to be PG-13. He would not do that, so he re-worked the script so it wasn't a direct prequel, and lessened the budget so that he could make it rated R. I've still heard rumblings that it will be PG-13, and if so that is incredibly lame.

I am really looking forward to World War Z and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter though I cannot yet find a trailer for either film.

I am really looking forward to World War Z and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter though I cannot yet find a trailer for either film.
The poster is pretty awesome though.

abraham_lincoln_vampire_killer-poster1.jpg

Back