• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

O
F
Y

I thought it was a great trailer until that last image when it became an OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! trailer.

I like Godzilla more than any relatively normal person ought to.

But that looks like a pile of shit.

Why ruin a good giant monster movie with a stupid plot about humans I don’t care about?

I’ll still see it.

Haven’t seen Unbreakable in many years. Never saw Split. But that looks promising.

I'll watch that movie but the idea of an M Night Shayamalan-iverse is utterly ridiculous. I'd love it if fat faced Haley Joel Osment shows up in the stinger of Glass.

Saw the preview for First Man Saturday night when I went to see the new Mission Impossible. It looks pretty good.

Haven’t seen Unbreakable in many years. Never saw Split. But that looks promising.

Haven't seen either of them, but that is still a solid trailer.

Have meant to watch both over the years... Just haven't. I guess I will.

Split just came out last year. It looked like a basic horror film. But there was a twist.

Split just came out last year. It looked like a basic horror film. But there was a twist.

Yeah, I am kind of a nerd in that I didn't take the time to see the movie, but I read about it. So I know what happens.

It was one of those movies where I was never going to get the wife on board, so I punted.

Unbreakable has just kind of been a hole in my movie viewing for a long, long time.

i tried to watch it but just couldn't get into it, so yeah i missed the the twist. i might have to try and make it through.

Yeah, I am kind of a nerd in that I didn't take the time to see the movie, but I read about it. So I know what happens.

It was one of those movies where I was never going to get the wife on board, so I punted.

Unbreakable has just kind of been a hole in my movie viewing for a long, long time.

I watched it on HBO like 15+ years ago. I don't remember much except the basic premise and twist at the end. That and Sixth Sense are the only M Night films I've seen.

i tried to watch it but just couldn't get into it, so yeah i missed the the twist. i might have to try and make it through.

It's not really a twist so much as a WTF cameo tacked on to the very end that has no relevance to the rest of the movie

I watched it on HBO like 15+ years ago. I don't remember much except the basic premise and twist at the end. That and Sixth Sense are the only M Night films I've seen.

I thought you liked superhero movies

Back