• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Ghost on Tobacco Road: Five years later, the late Skip Prosser still looms over WF

My wife and I enjoyed it very much. I think you should develop it into a screenplay. Let me know if you want some casting ideas so far I've got Kevin Spacey in mind as Wellman.

It needs a happy ending to be a screenplay. You'd have to chop up the timeline and start with skips death and end with a full house victory. Or noble- up the west Virginia loss and end with that.

Also a SECOND wake forest true story script is gonna be a tough sell ;-). The first one unfortunately did not do so well

Also I just want to point out that what Irish did here is incredibly difficult. He summarized a decade of history chose great specific historic points built a fantastic theory on the cult of personality of coaches refrained from honing in on a bzd attack (which I'm sure was hard!) and he did all that with such skill that he made it seem pretty effortless. It was not

Last edited:
Also a SECOND wake forest true story script is gonna be a tough sell ;-). The first one unfortunately did not do so well

My reaction was that the FIRST Wake Forest true story script was pretty dadgum good (although Bears fans probably want to claim it too). It was the second one that didnt do so well, making a third one even tougher.

haha. Yes, I stand corrected. And I went to Wake with the Piccolo girls ...

15 years ago today. I'm having Guiness in his memory.

Back