• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Site has been down a lot recently

NP, It was happening to me as well. I'll be looking at it first thing in the morning since I'm ridiculously exhausted right now. But I've got a decent idea with what the problem might be.

Oddly enough tapatalk is working just fine for me. Maybe it's an iPhone vs android issue?

Edit to add: of course I got the error message on this post.

Last edited:
Grrr.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yeah, even after reinstalling mobiquo and deleting/re-adding the forum on their end it's still giving me the error.

It's either an app-specific issue, or something in our server settings miight be the issue. I'm looking for any clues in the error logs now.

The one thread on this issue on Tapatalk's site says that this is an app issue for Android. Iphone users are experiencing it as well, but there are no posts in the iOS tapatalk forum.

The one thread on this issue on Tapatalk's site says that this is an app issue for Android. Iphone users are experiencing it as well, but there are no posts in the iOS tapatalk forum.

Yeah, I saw that already. Still not enough for a consensus on that though. If it was just an app side issue it wouldn't have started happening just recently imo, unless tapatalk just pushed a new version and everyone actually updated.

There isn't consensus anywhere :p This error barely even comes up in a google search.

Back