• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Codi Codi Miller-McIntyre Now a Top 100 ranked recruit

That's nice, but who is Brick whatever, how biased is he toward ACC recruits, and how much influence is he going to have on the national rankings of the big gun recruiting services?

I'm just looking forward to seeing CMM's nameplate on the back of his jersey. Will be massive.

Since both Chase and Codi are getting more postive reviews it makes me more hopeful about D.Green since Coach Battle led our efforts on all three.

From a source that was at the camp when they brought in all the players in Green's year, apparently Green was the best of the big men. He said that no one really knew who he was at the time, but the coaches were high on him after the in-house evaluation. Great hands and natural rebounding ability. Just needs physical development.

That's nice, but who is Brick whatever, how biased is he toward ACC recruits, and how much influence is he going to have on the national rankings of the big gun recruiting services?

deaclite will surely answer this better than I, since he keeps up with all the different scouts, but I think I remember hearing that Brick is a well-respected national scouting guy. Has been in the business for 20 years, or something like that. I've heard he's a bit of a UNC homer, but whatever.

I'm just looking forward to seeing CMM's nameplate on the back of his jersey. Will be massive.

No more names on the back right? :rulz:

Off topic, but really Wake just needs to get new unis. Been rocking these for way too long.

I refer to last names like that as "smelly names" because they go armpit to armpit.

Brick has been covering ACC recruiting for the past 34 years. He likes the heels but is pretty objective otherwise.

Glad that they've improved in the rankings. They're still the same players, but I do feel better about everything.

Wish the dialog weren't so aggressive and confrontational though amidst our fanbase. I obviously fall prey to this as well, but we should all be happy about this rather than making snide remarks at one another. This is good for the program as a whole.

From a source that was at the camp when they brought in all the players in Green's year, apparently Green was the best of the big men. He said that no one really knew who he was at the time, but the coaches were high on him after the in-house evaluation. Great hands and natural rebounding ability. Just needs physical development.

Good to hear. I feel like I've heard a lot about the '12 guys and Fischer but almost nothing about Green.

Back