• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Codi Codi Miller-McIntyre Now a Top 100 ranked recruit

More good news. We're going to be better than people think sooner than people think. I like what I see as far as recruiting goes. We should have a pretty solid team by the time these guys get to Wake.

Buzzwaiter.

We're not going to be good until we get one or two guys other than Travis that can actually go after a rebound.

mydeaconhand admitted that if CMM goes "arabian goggles" on someone he'd kiss my mouth or ass, whichever is dirtiest. I guess only my dentist knows for sure which is cleaner, but he claimed to be an ass kisser so that's all I know.

Also, let me say that OldGoldandBeard and ChrisL brought my name up in this thread long before I saw the post they called me out on. Doesn't seem fair.

Since you guys have effectively killed off the old board and I like Wake sports, I'd appreciate the opportunity to have full board privileges.

I call "Uncle." You guys win, I bow down to your power of controlling the software. I'll be ready to fire Bz, once it's obvious he's failing with his own recruits. OK???

We aren't going to F with you anymore. The masses spoke and they are mostly against it. Just be cool and we'll be cool back. Simples.

for the record, jim duncan and deacfreke are not the same poster.

mydeaconhand admitted that if CMM goes "arabian goggles" on someone he'd kiss my mouth or ass, whichever is dirtiest. I guess only my dentist knows for sure which is cleaner, but he claimed to be an ass kisser so that's all I know.

Also, let me say that OldGoldandBeard and ChrisL brought my name up in this thread long before I saw the post they called me out on. Doesn't seem fair.

Since you guys have effectively killed off the old board and I like Wake sports, I'd appreciate the opportunity to have full board privileges.

I call "Uncle." You guys win, I bow down to your power of controlling the software. I'll be ready to fire Bz, once it's obvious he's failing with his own recruits. OK???

Why would your dentist know how clean your ass is?

Personally, I respect Coach Battle and think he is helping to give Coach Bz a chance to succeed. However, we still need bigs and it looks like we will have more roster turnover in the backcourt. We have 6 guards plus Rountree in 2012. Somebody will be odd man out.

Personally, I respect Coach Battle and think he is helping to give Coach Bz a chance to succeed. However, we still need bigs and it looks like we will have more roster turnover in the backcourt. We have 6 guards plus Rountree in 2012. Somebody will be odd man out.

Details?

I think he's just predicting some one will bail due to lack of minutes.

It's all good. Easy mistake to make given the fact that I haven't been friendly to this board in it's first month. Special thanks to very cool board mod JackBurden for helping me out.

Yes, lack of minutes is my concern there. I was a huge fan of Tony C's play last summer. He didn't look like the same player when he came back. I am not sure about him at this point.

The main thing I think most folks are interested in seeing is that CMM ends up ranked above Tyler Lewis.

From Brick's Super 33 ranking - 2012 PG's

1. M. Paige
2. G. York
3. Y. Ferrell
4. LS Rose
5. JM Reese
6. N. Jackson
7. R. Arcidiacono
8. B. Ogbueze
9. C. Miller-McIntyre

Keep in mind these are Brick Oettinger's rankings (ACC Sports Journal). Prepstars updated their 2012 list right before the Carolina Challenge. However, Rob Harrington (PrepStars) also really like CMM as well. So, I think he is likely at least a top 75 player when they update next time.

Am I missing something obvious or did this guy rate CMM higher than Rodney Purvis?

I'm glad we haven't got in a back and forth with Tyler as the ping pong ball. I am still upset we didn't make him a priority recruit but hope he is better off at NC State. Brick did say that Tyler would be #34 on his list and they consider him a top 75 recruit.

I don't really follow recruiting -- did Wake have a shot with any of the 8 that are ranked above CMM?

That's right. Yogi's friend was a 2012 SG we were on as well, RJ Hunter. We maybe would have had a shot if Cody Zeller had gone to UNC instead of Indiana.

Back