• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tapatalk Issue

I've been having a lot of connectivity issues with Tapatalk the last few days. It'll just get hung up on "Receiving from server" But the site works fine in a browser.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah I get the reply issue as well.. sucks....

Having the same problem with iPhone as described with Android in the above link.

Having the same problem with iPhone as described with Android in the above link.

Yeah, I thought so. I wonder if they need to push out an entirely new app for all OSs.

They just released a new plugin yesterday, so when we get that installed sometime today, that also might fix the problem.

Looks like there is an update to the server side plugin. I'll be installing that in the next few minutes.

Didn't work. I'm going to have to get intimate with the Tapatalk support folks, I guess.

Don't release fancy new features if you can't fix the core product.

Don't release fancy new features if you can't fix the core product.

lolwut.jpg

Every time I move around the boards I get that fucking taps talk thing. Used to just get it like 5 times in a row the first time I visited the site, now it follows me everywhere

Back