• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tapatalk Issue

Deacfreak07

Ain't played nobody, PAWL!
Reaction score
Everytime I post, I get the message below. Then I click "cancel" discard the post, but it actually shows up on the forum. I have tried logging out and then back in. I have deleted and reinstalled Tapatalk.

Mods, anything I have not considered, because it's really annoying?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331641546.295276.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331641546.295276.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
I did not get the message when I posted this thread, btw.

Cookout and myself are looking into it. We have reinstalled the tapatalk software/addon, but haven't been able to fix the problem.

Yeah, it was talked about in the site issues thread just below this one. But it seems to be an app-specific problem at this point and some other forums are having the same issues. I've double checked everything on our end a thousand times.

Nope, definitely not. Tapatalk is actually the only one we currently have installed.

Yeah, I'd just get in the habit of "posting > discarding post > moving on" for now. Tapatalk is still working fine for reading the forums at least. Hopefully we'll get some sort of answer on this error soon.

Yeah, I'd just get in the habit of "posting > discarding post > moving on" for now. Tapatalk is still working fine for reading the forums at least. Hopefully we'll get some sort of answer on this error soon.

DO HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY SECONDS OF MY DAY THAT TAKES?!?! OUTRAGE!

Yeah, I finally download tapatalk because you guys have talked about how freakin awesome it is for so long. Now it doesn't work.

I am having a lot of issues still w/ both iPad and iPhone versions

Just kind of keeping an eye on them (tapatalk) for an answer/fix to the issue. I'm not sure there is much we can do atm.

Back