• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Born in Scotland. Give Stu a break.

Didn't realize it was Stu until halftime. He eased up in the second half, but that first half was bothersome.

Glad ze Germans pulled it out. Chile really rubbed me the wrong way with the BS. Exciting match though.

I guess this is the Confed Cup thread too?

Whoever this is announcing has an annoying habit of saying that certain things were "always" happening.

That was "always rising". Goretzka was "always leaning". The defender was "always on it".

I hate noticing quirks like that from announcers, it "always" ruins the flow of the game or match as a viewer.

Your wife would bang him

So I find myself in Nashville unexpectedly and I might be here through the weekend. I've never been to a MNT match before. Any idea what it would cost me to buy two tickets outside the stadium on gameday?

So I find myself in Nashville unexpectedly and I might be here through the weekend. I've never been to a MNT match before. Any idea what it would cost me to buy two tickets outside the stadium on gameday?

Oh jk I missed this, face is 44.00 so it won't be worse than that

Didn't think it was possible, but soccer has somehow gotten even gayer.

http://deadspin.com/brazilian-soccer-club-rocked-by-locker-room-double-hand-1796682838

Sport Clube Gaucho are a Brazilian third-division side who haven’t been relevant since they briefly made the first division in the 1980s. That changed, though, when four players had their contracts rescinded after a video showing one of them jerking off two of his teammates in the club showers leaked. The three players in the video were kicked off the team, as was the one who filmed it.

In the greatest international tournament on North American soil, Canada was absolutely dominating and went up 3-0 on French Guyana (not in North America, Central America, or the Caribbean) and then proceeded to get all Canada like and give up 2 goals in 2 minutes and now are scraping to keep their lead. Monsoon like conditions aren't helping them.

Some 16 year old kid named Alphonso Davies now has 2 goals for Canada. Is he an MLS kid?

twitter.com/ussoccer/status/883779536474820609

Game starts in 10 minutes.

I like these striped jerseys but the stars on the shoulders are unnecessary.

Rowe is acquitting himself well. Dwyer has been solid. I really like Acosta and his potential.

Back