• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Alright I've changed my mind, Zardes is still trash. That flick down in our own box was so so dumb and would be punished against an elite A side.

A very unimpressive last 10 mins. Midfield is being both bypassed and overrun.

Trapp off, Delgado on. Acosta moves inside with McKennie, Adams drops to DM. Midfield gets more creative and athletic. Delgado can actually play on the wing, unlike Acosta.

I have no idea what people see in Will Trapp. There are 10 of him in MLS. Hell Sam Cronin was just as good, if not better, in his prime.

Mexico pressing us all over as we have no holding presence up top and no one playing wing. Can we get a coach?

Brasky, was just drinking $3 512 IPAs and eating chicken fried chicken at Haymaker. Jealous?

Brasky, was just drinking $3 512 IPAs and eating chicken fried chicken at Haymaker. Jealous?

Dude, very. I'm sampling a hodge podge of leftover weekend booze but also hydrating because I have to get up at 5 am and go on a 15 mile bike ride.

Wedding diet + triathlon training is trimming me down but also making life a little less exciting.

because I KNOW it is not neat, tidy one/two touch combination play in tight spaces

FUCK YEAH MIAZGA

TELL THAT LITTLE CUNT OFF

And what a stupid tackle in response for #14. That's why the Mex will never win shit. They're players, instigated by their trash fans, can't handle an ounce of pressure.

Also, my brief world cup stint of rooting for Mexico has ended. Fuck these guys

TYLER ADAMS IS A GOLDEN GOD

FUCK MEXICO SO HARD IN THEIR FUCKING PUTO FACES

MY DUDE ANTONEE WITH THE ASSIST

Back